Thursday, September 25, 2008

Want a Chic and Unique Place to Go Out?

Magenta could be the answer. I had never been to Magenta when I went a month ago. I knew their atmosphere was beautiful but I was not prepared for how excellent the food would be. I had the "boneless pork loin seared in Oregon fruit & Riesling wine sauce served with caramelized onion wild rice polenta" and I could not stop eating it! Kimber (the chef and owner) was very nice and I think it is really nifty that every dish has a vegetarian option. The atmosphere was chic and lunch was $10. Magenta is great at doing what it does, flavorful culture-infused food. I am really excited to go back sometime for dinner and it will defiantly be a lunch stop when my Mom and I shop downtown! Next stop: SouthEast. a branch of Magenta that also looks very chic.

No comments: