Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vintage Corvallis



This week I decided to see what Corvallis had to offer in the way of vintage clothing.  I felt like a new dress so I set out to see what vintage dresses there were to be found.

  I found a great collection of vintage dresses at The Cats Meow thrift shop, t
he blue dress on the left is from there and is seven dollars! There was also a green dress with sleeves very similar to this and a white eyelet summer dress, very cute an
d all vintage!  The floral dress is vintage inspired and is 
at The Annex a brand new rerun shop on Jefferson!  This cutie is fifteen dollars!  If only I had a place to wear it the bodice is just beautiful!  I also found some great finds at the OSU Folk thrift store and Camellia both located on Second Street, I found this all in less then an hour (on my lunch break)!  It was a great little excursion but I decided that I need to look for more casual items next time because these beauties would just sit in my closet and they are too cute to do that!

No comments: